Catalyst is a treatment program designed for adults struggling with depression, anxiety, grief, dependencies, stress, dysfunctional relationships, abuse, loss, divorce, and other mental health issues in a unique, healing environment. Catalyst is a Day Program structured to provide the high level of care needed to resolve life crises by providing holistic and personalized daily care for 3-4 weeks. Catalyst programs are located near Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX, and Seattle, WA.
I’ve been hospitalized and participated in both PHP (Partial-Hospitalization Programs) and IOP (Intensive Outpatient Programs) before. None of the others stand up next to Meier Catalyst. I am so very impressed and hopeful. I always felt safe here. The entire team showed compassion and love.Michael, Read more testimonies…
Are you or a friend or a loved one…
- Feeling overwhelmed by anxiety, depression, trauma, grief, stress, or relationships?
- Going through a crisis such as a divorce, abuse, death of a loved one, or job loss?
- Feeling stuck in your weekly therapy?
- Needing a time of rest or rejuvenation?
- Feeling overwhelmed by the pressures of life?
- Looking for a source of hope?
Learn about the Program?
Treatment is customized to meet your individual, unique needs. Learn about the therapy groups, counseling, and medication management provided through Catalyst.