If you are a professional considering referring a client, thank you for your trust and confidence. We strive to provide the best mental health services available, and we will do everything we can to make your client feel comfortable and cared for.
Why should you refer to Meier Clinics?
- We have over 100 highly-trained professionals nationwide, including Psychiatrists, Psychologists, and Therapists
- We have intensive programs for adults with anxiety and depression, adolescents with anxiety and depression, and men struggling with sexual addiction at select locations
- We offer medication management, psychological, and neuropsychological testing at select locations
- We have partnered with excellent residential programs to extend our continuum of care
- We have a distinctly unique approach to care
Why should you refer to our intensive programs?
- We will strive to keep you updated on your client’s care and progress
- We will always encourage their continued care with you at discharge unless otherwise instructed
- If you are a licensed therapist, you may apply for credentialing through us and continue to see your client in the program three times a week
- If you are a psychiatrist, you may choose to be credentialed through us to see your client for medication management
Who should you contact?
If you would like to refer or learn more about one of our providers, programs, services, or locations, please feel free to:
- Call our caring Intake Team at 888-725-4642
- Email our Intake Team
- Email our Community Outreach Representatives