Treatment Focuses: Bipolar Disorders, Schizophrenia Spectrum & Other Psychotic Disorders, Depression, Anxiety, Trauma, Personality Disorders, Couples/Families, Building Emotional Awareness in Men, Spiritual Health, and Psychological Testing.
Education and Training:
- Doctor of Psychology, (PsyD) in Counseling Psychology – Northwest University 2022
- Master of Arts, (MA) in Counseling Psychology – Northwest University 2020
- Bachelor of Arts, (BA) in Psychology – CSU Channel Islands 2017
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Psychosis (CBT-P) – UW Seattle
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy-Adaptive Skills (DBT-A) – Western State Hospital
- Gottman Counseling Level 1
- Cognitive Processing Therapy for Trauma
Background and Experience: Dr. Gallo has a wide range of experience in working in inpatient psychiatric care, to outpatient care, to corrections. Dr. Gallo has been working in mental health since 2016 and prides himself in being able to help a diverse population of people seeking mental health treatment.
Special Interests and Services: Dr. Gallo specializes in working with adults who live with chronic mental illness, trauma, and personality disorders. He also works with adolescents and adults who are experiencing various challenges in their mental health. He uses a holistic approach addressing the biological/psychological/social difficulties many people face in their lives. Dr. Gallo also conducts psychological testing for ADHD, learning disabilities, intellectual disabilities, and diagnostic clarification (i.e., please contact the clinic for details). Dr. Gallo is also an active member in the academic community, helping to mentor students with their doctoral dissertations. He is an active member of his church and serves on his church’s security team and as a small group co-leader. In his spare time, Dr. Gallo enjoys fishing, traveling, and spending time with his family and friends.