Thank you for your interest in Meier Clinics, a non-profit, Christian ministry. Below are current openings listed according to Meier Clinics location. To be considered for a clinical position, please read our Statement of Faith, which is a requirement of employment as most clients choose Meier Clinics because of our Christian-based counseling approach. We look forward to hearing from all the qualified applicants.
Clinical Position in California
- Mental Health Counselor or Psychologist for part-time with the potential of becoming full-time if desired. Due to insurance paneling requirements, must have LPC, LCSW, MFT, Ph.D. or PsyD license in the State of California. Responsibilities include providing individual, marital and/or family counseling with minimal to no direct supervision; accurate and timely charting; interaction with insurance companies for OTR’s and authorizations; experience with CPT and ICD10 coding, previous direct client services in outpatient or hospital setting, marketing locally to help build caseload/promote clinic; and handling routine office needs such as obtaining new client paperwork and checking clients in and out as there is no onsite office staff. Preference is given to those already on insurance panels, and those comfortable with all age groups, male and female, and a wide range of diagnoses.
Clinical Position in Wheaton
- Board Certified Adult Psychiatrist licensed in the State of Illinois. The opening is for full-time employment. Preference is given to Board Certified applicants and to those on insurance panels.
- Licensed Counselor for Lawndale & Michigan Ave Outpatient Mental Health Clinic. This opening is for part-time with potential for full-time employment. LCSW, LCPC, Ph.D., Psy.D state license is required.
- Director of Partial Hospitalization Catalyst Programs. This opening is for full-time employment. LCPC, LCSW, Ph.D., Psy.D state license is required. Previous experience in a hospital setting is preferred.
Illinois Applicants Only: Qualified candidates should send their 1. resume/vitae, and 2. a cover letter including wage expectations and if applying for a clinical position, that you have read and can uphold our Statement of Faith. Send via e-mail to Joanna Wagoner or fax to 630-653-9691. No phone calls, please. Thank you.
Clinical Position in Allen
- Counselor licensed in the State of Texas for full-time or part-time. Preference is given to candidates experienced and equipped to work with clients dealing with unwanted pregnancies. Preference is given to candidates who are bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Receptionist for full-time (30-40 hours/week). Qualifications: Excellent communication skills (verbal & written); basic computer skills; excellent people skills; professional appearance & positive attitude. Job Responsibilities: helping new clients through the admission process assisting clients with scheduling appointments and other routine needs; data entry and maintenance of client records; assisting clinical staff with daily needs; working with other staff to assure smooth operations and quality service. Previous experience in an office or medical setting preferred. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus. This is an entry-level position with room for advancement.
Texas Applicants Only: Qualified candidates should send their 1. resume/vitae, and 2. a cover letter including wage expectations and if applying for a clinical position, that you have read and can uphold our Statement of Faith. Send via e-mail to Megan Summers or fax to 214-254-3333. No phone calls, please. Thank you.
Clinical Positions in Bothell
- Psychiatrist or APRN licensed in the State of Washington for part-time or full-time in our Outpatient and/or Day Treatment programs.
- PhD, PsyD, LMHC, LMFT licensed in the State of Washington for part-time or full-time in our Outpatient department.
Washington Applicants Only Qualified candidates should send their 1. resume/vitae, and 2. a cover letter including wage expectations and that you have read and can uphold our Statement of Faith. Send via e-mail to Lilla Marie. No phone calls, please. Thank you.