Thank you for your interest in Meier Clinics, a non-profit, Christian ministry. Below are current openings listed according to Meier Clinics location. To be considered for a clinical position, please read our Statement of Faith, which is a requirement of employment as most clients choose Meier Clinics because of our Christian-based counseling approach. We look forward to hearing from all qualified applicants.
- Psychiatrist or APRN licensed in the State of Washington for part-time or full-time in our Outpatient and/or Day Treatment programs.
- Child Psychologist licensed in the State of Washington for part-time or full-time in Outpatient clinic. Must be able to administer neuropsych testing.
Washington Applicants Only Qualified candidates should e-mail their 1. resume, 2. letter of introduction, and 3. desired wages to Lilla Marie. No phone calls please. Due to time constraints, we will only contact qualified candidates we would like to speak with further about these positions.
Clinical Positions Wheaton
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, PA or NP licensed in the State of Illinois. Opening is for part-time with the potential of full-time employment depending on client need and interest of applicant. Preference given to Board Certified applicants and to those on insurance panels.
- Child, Adolescent, and Adult Mental Health Counselors licensed in the State of Illinois with LCPC, LCSW, PHD, PSYD for full-time or part-time in our Outpatient clinic. Responsibilities include initial assessments and follow-up appointments, timely charting, accurate service coding, and participation in group supervision a minimum of once quarterly. Flexible schedule that meets our needs and your personal needs. Opportunity for free CEU’s, speaking engagements and participation in podcasts. Health insurance, 401(k) and other benefits available depending on full-time or part-time status. Minimum of one year experience with direct mental health counseling required. Preference given to those already on insurance panels and those who can work some evenings and/or Saturdays.
Office Position – Wheaton
- Office Assistant This is a temporary position for 25 hours/week to help cover for a staff member’s maternity leave. Training is tentatively set to start 6/10 with coverage for the leave of 7/1 – 9/23/19. Qualification include: commitment to cover entire leave; basic computer skills; excellent communication skills (verbal & written); professional appearance; positive attitude; and previous office experience. Responsibilities include: helping clients through admission process; data entry; scanning; client file creation & maintenance; preparing monthly reports; and assisting clinical staff with day-to-day needs.
Clinical Position Chicago
- Mental Health Counselor licensed in the State of Illinois with LPC, LCPC, LSW, LCSW, PHD, or PSYD for full-time or part-time at our Chicago clinics (Michigan Avenue & Lawndale community). Responsibilities include initial assessments and follow-up appointments with wide range of ages & diagnoses, timely charting, accurate service coding, and routine office responsibilities. Minimum of one year experience with direct mental health counseling required. Preference given to those already on insurance panels and bi-lingual (English/Spanish especially for Lawndale clinic).
Illinois Applicants Only: Qualified candidates should send their 1. resume/vitae, 2. letter of introduction and 3. wage expectations (these are commission based positions) via e-mail to Sandy Newport or fax to 630-653-9691. No phone calls, please. Due to time constraints, we will be contacting only fully qualifiedcandidates who provide all requested information who we feel are best suited to the position. Thank you.
- Psychologist licensed in the State of Texas for full-time testing and counseling with adults and children in the Outpatient Clinic. Preference given to those already on insurance panels and those who are bi-lingual (English/Spanish).
- LPC Interns licensed in the State of Texas for full-time and part-time positions in our Day and Evening IOP programs. Preference given to candidates experienced and equipped to work with clients of all age groups and male and female clients. Preference also given to candidates who are bi-lingual (English/Spanish).
Texas Applicants Only: Qualified candidates should send their 1. resume/vitae, 2. letter of introduction and 3. desired wages via e-mail to Megan Summers or fax to 214-254-3333. No phone calls, please. Due to time constraints, we will be contacting only qualified candidates we would like to speak with further about this position. Thank you.