Thank you for your interest in Meier Clinics, a non-profit, Christian ministry. Below are current openings listed according to Meier Clinics location. To be considered for a clinical position, please read our Statement of Faith, which is a requirement of employment as most clients choose Meier Clinics because of our Christian-based counseling approach. We look forward to hearing from all qualified applicants.
- Psychiatrist or APRN licensed in the State of Washington for part-time or full-time in our Outpatient and/or Day Treatment programs.
- Child Psychologist licensed in the State of Washington for part-time or full-time in Outpatient clinic. Must be able to administer neuropsych testing.
Washington Applicants Only Qualified candidates should e-mail their 1. resume, 2. letter of introduction, and 3. desired wages to Lilla Marie. No phone calls please. Due to time constraints, we will only contact qualified candidates we would like to speak with further about these positions.
Clinical Position Wheaton
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, PA or NP licensed in the State of Illinois. Opening is for part-time with the potential of full-time employment depending on client need and interest of applicant. Preference given to Board Certified applicants and to those on insurance panels.
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health Counselor licensed in the State of Illinois with LCPC, LCSW, CADC, PSYD or equivalent for full-time or part-time in our Outpatient clinic. (LPC not eligible due to insurance restrictions.) Responsibilities include initial assessments and follow-up appointments, timely charting, accurate service coding, and participation in group supervision a minimum of once quarterly. Must be experienced counseling children and adolescents as well as adult population. Flexible schedule that meets our needs and your personal needs. Minimum of one year experience with direct mental health counseling required. Preference given to those already on insurance panels.
Illinois Applicants Only: Qualified candidates should send their 1. resume/vitae, 2. letter of introduction and 3. wage expectations (these are commission based positions) via e-mail to Sandy Newport or fax to 630-653-9691. No phone calls, please. Due to time constraints, we will be contacting only fully qualifiedcandidates who provide all requested information who we feel are best suited to the position. Thank you.C
- Psychiatrist or APRN licensed in the State of Texas for full-time. Must have a minimum of one year psychiatric experience in an outpatient or hospital setting. MD must be able and willing to supervise NP or PA.
- Psychologist licensed in the State of Texas for full-time testing and counseling with adults and children in the Outpatient Clinic. Preference given to those already on insurance panels and those who are bi-lingual (English/Spanish).
- Master Level Counselor (LCPC, LCSW, LMFT) licensed in the State of Texas for full-time or -part-time in the Outpatient Clinic. Preference given to those already on insurance panels and those who are bi-lingual (English/Spanish).
- LPC Interns licensed in the State of Texas for full-time and part-time positions in our Day and Evening IOP programs. Preference given to candidates experienced and equipped to work with clients of all age groups and male and female clients. Preference also given to candidates who are bi-lingual (English/Spanish).
- Intake Coordinator for part-time or full-time (30-40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.) Must have excellent communication skills (verbal & written), basic computer skills, excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask. Responsibilities include responding to calls and making recommendations for appropriate level of care; helping new clients with compassion and professionalism; maintaining accurate records and reports; and working with other staff to assure smooth operations and quality services.
Texas Applicants Only: Qualified candidates should send their 1. resume/vitae, 2. letter of introduction and 3. desired wages via e-mail to Megan Summers or fax to 214-254-3333. No phone calls, please. Due to time constraints, we will be contacting only qualified candidates we would like to speak with further about this position. Thank you.