Depression and Anxiety Recovery
Catalyst is a treatment program designed for adults struggling with depression, anxiety, grief, dependencies, stress, dysfunctional relationships, abuse, loss, divorce, and other mental health issues in a unique, healing environment. Catalyst is structured to provide the high level of care needed to resolve life crises by providing holistic and personalized daily care for 3-4 weeks.
Are you, a friend, or a loved one…
- Feeling overwhelmed by anxiety, depression, trauma, grief, stress, or relationships?
- Going through a crisis such as a divorce, abuse, death of a loved one, or job loss?
- Feeling stuck in your weekly therapy?
- Needing a time of rest or rejuvenation?
- Feeling overwhelmed by the pressures of life?
- Looking for a source of hope?
Then let us be the catalyst for change.
Designed for You
Treatment is customized to meet your individual, unique needs. Though the Catalyst schedule varies at each location, most provide the following components:
Group counseling is a powerful and key component of Catalyst. These sessions will help you:
- Integrate the spiritual, emotional and relational aspects of your life.
- Discover where you are right now and set realistic goals for where you would like to be.
- Learn how to establish healthy boundaries for yourself and with others.
- Gain insight through interaction with others in the group.
- Learn and develop effective communication and interrelationship skills.
- Share feelings and learn from other clients in a safe, controlled environment.
During your time at Catalyst, you will be assigned a personal therapist who will be dedicated to helping you:
- Identify and clarify personal problems and issues.
- Understand developmental issues related to your relationship difficulties and emotional problems.
- Learn, practice, and develop new coping skills that are practical and applicable to your everyday life.
- Discover family issues that have contributed to unhealthy choices and lifestyles.
- Prepare for leaving the program and continuing the healing process.
Spiritual Growth Group
A specific goal of Catalyst is to restore, renew and refresh your relationship with God. This group will help you:
- Discover and work through the emotional and spiritual obstacles that prevent you from experiencing God’s purpose and plan for your life.
- Understand yourself better and learn how to more fully and completely experience God’s love, forgiveness, and acceptance.
- Develop practical strategies that will help you lead a life of spiritual integrity on a daily basis.
Creative Discovery Group
While most of the Catalyst program is designed to process issues verbally, expressive therapy incorporates different approaches, such as:
- Art therapy
- Interactive activities
- Relaxation techniques
Life Skills Group
Daily life skills groups are an important part of Catalyst, where our team will help you grow in:
- Effective communication
- Health and wellness
- Setting boundaries
- Assertiveness techniques
- Coping with life’s difficulties
Another unique benefit of Catalyst is the ability to meet with a psychiatrist who will help:
- Assess current medication and, if necessary, prescribe new medication
- Monitor the effectiveness of your medication
- Track your progress throughout the program
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you would like to know more about whether Catalyst would be a good fit for you or a loved one, our caring intake staff would love to help. You can call the intake department nearest you at 1-888-725-4642 or email us.