Mental Health Treatment Program for Anxiety and Depression
Much like our flagship Catalyst program, Evening Catalyst is a treatment program available in Wheaton, IL and Richardson, TX, designed for individuals struggling with depression, anxiety, grief, dependencies, stress, dysfunctional relationships, effects of abuse, loss, divorce, and other mental health issues in a safe, healing community. Evening Catalyst is structured to provide an intensive level of holistic and personalized care to resolve life crises, and high personal distress three evenings a week for 5-6 weeks, while still allowing you to continue to work, care for your family, keep up with schoolwork or remain active in other important life roles.
ARE YOU, A FRIEND, OR A LOVED ONE…
- Feeling overwhelmed by anxiety, depression, trauma, grief, stress, or relationships?
- Going through a crisis such as a divorce, abuse, death of a loved one, or job loss?
- Feeling stuck in your weekly therapy?
- Needing a time of rest or rejuvenation?
- Feeling overwhelmed by the pressures of life?
- Looking for a source of hope?
Designed for You
Treatment is customized to meet your unique needs. The Evening Catalyst schedule includes the following components:
Group counseling is a powerful and key component of the program. These sessions will help you:
- Integrate the spiritual, emotional, biological and relational aspects of your life.
- Discover where you are right now and set realistic goals for where you would like to be.
- Learn how to establish healthy boundaries for yourself and with others.
- Gain insight through interaction with others in the group.
- Learn and develop effective communication and relationship skills.
- Share feelings and learn from other clients in a safe, controlled environment.
During your time in the program, you will be assigned a personal therapist who will be dedicated to helping you:
- Identify and clarify personal problems and issues.
- Understand developmental issues related to your relationship difficulties and emotional distress.
- Learn, practice, and develop new coping skills that are practical and applicable to your everyday life.
- Discover family issues that have contributed to unhealthy choices and lifestyles.
- Prepare for transitioning out of the program and continuing the healing process.
LIFE SKILLS GROUPS
Daily life skills groups are an important part of Evening Catalyst, where our team will help you grow in:
- Effective communication
- Mind and body wellness
- Setting healthy boundaries
- Learning and implementing DBT, CBT and other coping skills
- Assertiveness techniques
- Coping well with life’s difficulties
While most of the Evening Catalyst program is designed to process issues verbally, expressive therapy incorporates different approaches, such as:
- Art therapy
- Interactive activities
- Relaxation techniques
Another unique benefit is the ability to meet with a psychiatrist weekly who will help:
- Assess current medication needs and, if necessary, prescribe new medication
- Monitor the effectiveness of your medication
- Track your progress throughout the program
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you would like to know more about whether Evening Catalyst would be a good fit for you or a loved one, our caring intake staff would love to help. You can call the intake department nearest you at 630-653-1717 or email us.