Thank you for your interest in Meier Clinics, a non-profit, Christian ministry. Below are current openings listed according to Meier Clinics location. To be considered for a clinical position, please read our Statement of Faith which is a requirement of employment as most clients choose Meier Clinics because of our Christian-based counseling approach. We look forward to hearing from all qualified applicants.
- Psychiatrist or APRN licensed in the State of Washington for part-time or full-time in our Outpatient and/or Day Treatment programs.
- Child Psychologist licensed in the State of Washington for part-time or full-time in Outpatient clinic. Must be able to administer neuropsych testing.
Washington Applicants Only: Qualified candidates should send their 1. resume/vitae, 2. and a cover letter that includes wage expectations and, for clinical staff, affirmation that you have read our Statement of Faith and are able to uphold it. Send your information to Lilla Marie. No phone calls please.
Clinical Position - Wheaton
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, PA or NP licensed in the State of Illinois. Opening is for part-time with the potential of full-time employment depending on client need and interest of applicant. Preference given to Board Certified applicants and to those on insurance panels.
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health Counselor for Breakaway, our evening IOP for teens. This requires a minimum of two evenings (3:00 - 7:00 p.m.) of your choice of days M-Th and staffing typically from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. on Thursdays. If full-time employment is desired, Outpatient counseling with children and adolescents as well as other age groups can be added. Outpatient requires licensing in the State of Illinois with LCPC, LCSW, CADC, PSYD or equivalent. (LPC does not qualify.) Outpatient schedule can be set to fit your personal needs depending on room availability. Minimum of one year experience with direct mental health counseling required. Preference given to those already on insurance panels.
Illinois Applicants Only: Qualified candidates should send their 1. resume/vitae, 2. and a cover letter that includes wage expectations and, for clinical staff, affirmation that you have read our Statement of Faith and are able to uphold it. Send your information to Sandy Newport. No phone calls, please.
Clinical Position - Lemont: Timberline Knolls
- Christian Primary/Family Therapists Full-time; Part-time with benefits and Registry
Timberline Knolls is a residential treatment center located on 43 beautiful acres just outside of Chicago providing services to women with substance abuse, trauma, eating disorders and mood disorders. Responsible for providing family/primary therapy for residents and their families requesting Christian programming plans. Provides services as a member of the inter-disciplinary treatment team coordinating with the Attending Psychiatrist, Primary/Family Therapist and other team members. Provides spiritually integrated psychological care through use of Christian principals and interventions. You will have the opportunity to work with exemplary colleagues in a nurturing, residential milieu setting. LCSW, LSW, LCPC, LPC, LMFT, PsyD or PHD licensed in the State of Illinois. Residential experience is helpful.
Timberline Knolls Applicants Only: qualified applicants should submit their resume to Johanne Jeanty
- Psychiatrist or APRN licensed in the State of Texas for full-time. Must have a minimum of one year psychiatric experience in an outpatient or hospital setting. MD must be able and willing to supervise NP or PA.
- Psychologist licensed in the State of Texas for full-time testing and counseling with adults and children in the Outpatient Clinic. Preference given to those already on insurance panels and those who are bi-lingual (English/Spanish).
- Master Level Counselor (LCPC, LCSW, LMFT) licensed in the State of Texas for full- or -part-time in the Outpatient Clinic. Preference given to those already on insurance panels and those who are bi-lingual (English/Spanish).
- LPC Interns licensed in the State of Texas for full-time and part-time positions in our Day and Evening IOP programs. Preference given to candidates experienced and equipped to work with clients of all age groups and male and female clients. Preference also given to candidates who are bi-lingual (English/Spanish).
- Admission and Discharge Coordinator for part-time (10-20 hrs. weekly). Responsibilities: admission & discharge processes; orientation of patients into program; administer/coordinate psychological testing processes; work with other staff to provide support to patients; assist other administrative departments to ensure operations run smoothly. Requirements: previous experience in mental health/medical setting; excellent communication and people skills; basic computer skills; ability to multi-task; excellent organizational skills. Bachelor's degree in psychology or related field preferred. Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Patient Accounts Representative for part-time; potential of developing into full-time. Responsibilities: submitting electronic & paper claims; posting payments; researching & solving payment issues; tracking payment status & aging reports; working with other staff to assure smooth operations & quality service. Requirements: excellent communication skills; good computer skills; self-motivated; organized; excellent math aptitude; ability to work as part of a team as well as independently. Previous medical billing experience preferred.
Texas Applicants Only: Qualified candidates should send their 1. resume/vitae, 2. and a cover letter that includes wage expectations and, for clinical staff, affirmation that you have read our Statement of Faith and are able to uphold it. Forward all information via e-mail to Megan Summers or fax to 214-254-3333. No phone calls, please.