Thank you for your interest in Meier Clinics. Below are current openings listed according to Meier Clinics location. To be considered for a clinical position, please read our Statement of Faith which is a requirement of employment as most clients choose Meier Clinics because of our Christian-based counseling approach. We look forward to hearing from all qualified applicants.
GREENACRES (WEST PALM BEACH), FLORIDA
- Psychiatrist licensed in the State of Florida for part-time in our Outpatient Clinic, with the possibility of expanding to Day Treatment program. Preference given to those already on insurance panels.
- Psychologist or Masters Level (LCSW, LMHC, LCPC or equivalent) licensed in the State of Florida for part-time, with potential of becoming full-time, in our Outpatient Clinic. Preference given to those already on insurance panels; experienced/equipped to work with clients of varying ages & both male and female; experienced with mood disorders, eating disorders and trauma; and/or familiarity with DBT and/or ACT therapy models/other evidence-based models.
Florida applicants only: Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume and letter of introduction to Dr. Ashley Chin. No phone calls please. Due to time constraints, we will only contact qualified candidates we would like to speak with further about these positions.
- Psychiatrist licensed in the State of Washington for part-time or full-time in our Outpatient and/or Day Treatment programs.
- Child Psychologist licensed in the State of Washington for part-time or full-time in Outpatient clinic. Must be able to administer neuropsych testing.
Washington applicants only: Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume and letter of introduction to Lilla Marie. No phone calls please. Due to time constraints, we will only contact qualified candidates we would like to speak with further about these positions.
Clinical Position - Northbrook
Psychiatrist licensed in the State of Illinois for our Outpatient Clinic for part-time.
LMFT, LCSW, LCPC, PsyD or similar provider licensed in the State of Illinois to see clients one or more evenings per week. (Note: We are unable to accept LPC's due to insurance reimbursement limitations.) Preference given to bi-lingual (English/Spanish) applicants and those on insurance panels.
Clinical / Office Position - Wheaton
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner for full-time or part-time. Must be licensed in the State of Illinois AND have a minimum of one year's experience in psychiatry/mental health setting. Perform initial diagnoses sessions and follow-up medication management appointments under supervision of a licensed psychiatrist. Detail to proper charting, working with insurance companies on OTR's and authorizations, and high accuracy with coding are essential.
Illinois Meier Clinics Applicants Only: Qualified candidates should send their 1. resume/vitae, 2. letter of introduction and 3. wage history or expectations via e-mail to Sandy Newport or fax to 630-653-9691. No phone calls, please. Due to time constraints, we will be contacting only fully qualified candidates who provide all requested information who we feel are best suited to the positions to further discuss these positions. Thank you.
Clinical Position - Lemont: Timberline Knolls
- Christian Primary/Family Therapists Full-time; Part-time with benefits and Registry
Timberline Knolls is a residential treatment center located on 43 beautiful acres just outside of Chicago providing services to women with substance abuse, trauma, eating disorders and mood disorders. Responsible for providing family/primary therapy for residents and their families requesting Christian programming plans. Provides services as a member of the inter-disciplinary treatment team coordinating with the Attending Psychiatrist, Primary/Family Therapist and other team members. Provides spiritually integrated psychological care through use of Christian principals and interventions. You will have the opportunity to work with exemplary colleagues in a nurturing, residential milieu setting. LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, Psy.D or PH.D licensed in the State of Illinois. Residential experience is helpful.
For immediate consideration, qualified applicants should submit their resume to email@example.com
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists licensed in the State of Texas for full- or part-time position in the Outpatient Clinic.
- Psychologist licensed in the State of Texas for full-time testing and counseling with adults and children in the Outpatient Clinic.
- Master Level Counselor (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) licensed in the State of Texas for full- or -part-time in the Outpatient Clinic.
Preference given to those already on insurance panels and those who are bi-lingual (English/Spanish).
NOTE: There are no LPC Intern or Practicum positions available at this time.
Texas Applicants Only: Qualified candidates should send their 1. resume/vitae, 2. letter of introduction and 3. wage history or expectations via e-mail to Summer Vinson Berger for clinical positions or Megan Summers for office positions, or fax to 214-254-3333. No phone calls, please. Due to time constraints, we will be contacting only qualified candidates we would like to speak with further about this position. Thank you.