Thank you for your interest in Meier Clinics, a non-profit, Christian ministry. Below are current openings listed according to Meier Clinics location. To be considered for a clinical position, please read our Statement of Faith which is a requirement of employment as most clients choose Meier Clinics because of our Christian-based counseling approach. We look forward to hearing from all qualified applicants.
GREENACRES (WEST PALM BEACH), FLORIDA
- Psychiatrist licensed in the State of Florida for part-time in our Outpatient Clinic with the potential of full-time as PHP is created. Preference given to those already on insurance panels (Florida Blue is biggest priority).
Florida applicants only: Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume and letter of introduction to Dr. Ashley Chin. No phone calls please. Due to time constraints, we will only contact qualified candidates we would like to speak with further about this position.
- Psychiatrist or APRN licensed in the State of Washington for part-time or full-time in our Outpatient and/or Day Treatment programs.
- Child Psychologist licensed in the State of Washington for part-time or full-time in Outpatient clinic. Must be able to administer neuropsych testing.
- LMFT, LMHC, LMSC, PhD or PsyD licensed in the State of Washington for part-time or full-time in our Outpatient clinic.
Washington applicants only: Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume and letter of introduction to Lilla Marie. No phone calls please. Due to time constraints, we will only contact qualified candidates we would like to speak with further about these positions.
Clinical & Administrative Positions - Chicago
- Clinic Director / Licensed Therapist. Full time position for psychologist, LCPC or LCSW licensed in the State of Illinois with a minimum of three years experience. This position includes counseling, administrative responsibilities, supervision of other staff, and marketing. The Chicago outpatient clinic is located at 180 North Michigan Avenue. Previous administrative and supervisory experience preferred.
Psychologist licensed in the State of Illinois for part-time with a minimum of one year experience. Outpatient evaluations and counseling. Preference given to bi-lingual (English/Spanish) applicants and those on insurance panels.
Clinical Positions - Wheaton
- Adolescent and Child Psychiatrist licensed in the State of Illinois. Opening is for part-time with the potential of full-time employment depending on client need and interest of applicant. Preference given to Board Certified applicants.
- Nurse Practitioner licensed in the State of Illinois with a minimum of one year experience prescribing psychiatric medication. This is a part-time opening with the potential for developing into full-time depending on client need and interest of applicant.
Office Positions - Wheaton
- Intake Specialist full-time opening; 40 hours/week, Monday - Friday. Basic responsibility of position is providing brief phone assessment for appropriate referral to a Meier Clinics program or other facilities. Preference given to those with bachelor's degree in psychology or related field, previous experience in medical/mental health setting, and/or bilingual in English/Spanish.
- Accounting Specialist for part-time to support our non-profit operations, including AP, fund tracking, bank reconciliations, donor management, and grant development. Preference given to candidates with bachelor's degree in non-profit accounting/related field and those with previous accounting experience.
Illinois Only: Qualified candidates should send their 1. resume/vitae, 2. letter of introduction and 3. wage history or expectations via e-mail to Sandy Newport or fax to 630-653-9691. No phone calls, please. Due to time constraints, we will be contacting only fully qualified candidates who provide all requested information who we feel are best suited to the position. Thank you.
Clinical Position - Lemont: Timberline Knolls
- Christian Primary/Family Therapists Full-time; Part-time with benefits and Registry
Timberline Knolls is a residential treatment center located on 43 beautiful acres just outside of Chicago providing services to women with substance abuse, trauma, eating disorders and mood disorders. Responsible for providing family/primary therapy for residents and their families requesting Christian programming plans. Provides services as a member of the inter-disciplinary treatment team coordinating with the Attending Psychiatrist, Primary/Family Therapist and other team members. Provides spiritually integrated psychological care through use of Christian principals and interventions. You will have the opportunity to work with exemplary colleagues in a nurturing, residential milieu setting. LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, PsyD or PHD licensed in the State of Illinois. Residential experience is helpful.
Timberline Knolls Applicants Only:: qualified applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Psychologist licensed in the State of Texas for full-time testing and counseling with adults and children in the Outpatient Clinic. Preference given to those already on insurance panels and those who are bi-lingual (English/Spanish).
- Master Level Counselor (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) licensed in the State of Texas for full- or -part-time in the Outpatient Clinic. Preference given to those already on insurance panels and those who are bi-lingual (English/Spanish).
- Medical Records Clerk for part-time (20-29 hours/week) entry level position with potential room for advancement. Qualifications: excellent verbal & written communication skills, basic computer skills, excellent people skills, professional appearance, and a positive attitude. Responsibilities: processing medical records requests in timely & professional manner, ensure all requests are properly completed, collect payment for processing, adhere to all HIPAA regulations and clinic Policies & Procedures, assist front desk staff as needed to assure smooth operations and quality service. Previous experience in an office or medical setting is preferred. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
NOTE: There are no LPC Intern or Practicum positions available at this time.
Texas Applicants Only: Qualified candidates should send their 1. resume/vitae, 2. letter of introduction and 3. wage history or expectations via e-mail to Megan Summers or fax to 214-254-3333. No phone calls, please. Due to time constraints, we will be contacting only qualified candidates we would like to speak with further about this position. Thank you.